Do not disclose the company's name; we have received numerous negative reviews

During a recent meeting, it was communicated that we are not allowed to disclose the name of the company to job applicants until they have agreed to accept the position. This measure is taken due to the company’s negative reputation. It has been reported that the company terminates its employees in large numbers every 120 days, without any valid reasons, with the intention of denying them their state-mandated benefits.

4 Likes

There is a zero percent chance I would ever accept a job without knowing who I was working for.

2 Likes

Yup, it’s a losing battle. They already offer zero benefits and the lowest wages around.

2 Likes

People just don’t want to work anymore.

3 Likes

There are some temporary difficulties with the hidden slavery industry.

1 Like

“I would have gotten away with it, if it weren’t for those meddling internet searches” - companies.

“Scooby-Doo is always screwing everything up” - some corporate menace

I remember many years ago when I was applying for jobs out of state, and they refused to give me the name of their business or an address, which led me to fly out for an interview. I told them flat out that it sounded like I was going to be kidnapped and my organs would be harvested.
They said that’s how they did business without acknowledging the whole organ harvesting line. I did not follow up with them, and I still think I was right about their plans.

Or, they did acknowledge the organ harvesting comment and responded accordingly… that’s how they did business.

Ssssshhhhh… don’t tell! We’re low on kidneys!