Need some job advice: WFH or Go to Office?

Hi everyone,

My name is Raynor, I’m seeking guidance to aid me in making a decision. Currently, I have a job that compensates me well, offering a salary of 120K and the convenience of working from home, with a requirement to go into the office twice a week at most. I typically work 30 hours per week and enjoy great benefits, while the office is only a 20-minute commute away. I have also been presented with a job offer from another company, which requires me to work on-site five days a week. However, the pay is significantly higher, at 160K, and the office is only 35 minutes away. I am an hourly employee at this new company, so I will earn more money if I work overtime. My question is whether the additional 25K+ after taxes is worth switching jobs.

Has anyone experienced the same?

5 Likes

First thing is inure out fuel cost and wear and tear on the car, as well as parking

2 Likes

First thing is inure out fuel cost and wear and tear on the car, as well as parking

2 Likes

Ask your accountant. How much more mileage on your car, gas, maintainence, will the difference in that equate???

2 Likes